Discount Giftcards and Electronics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 75 on Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:21 am
Your source for cheap giftcards,from cheap amazon giftcards,cheap ebay giftcards,cheap itunes giftcards and many more to vouchers for cheap travel,cheap airplane tickets and cheap hotels

★ ★ ★ Exclusive Hotel, Flight, Supercars for 30-50% ★ ★ ★

+4
Zashuum
macdaddy
Admin
GodOfTravel
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

★ ★ ★ Exclusive Hotel, Flight, Supercars for 30-50% ★ ★ ★ Empty ★ ★ ★ Exclusive Hotel, Flight, Supercars for 30-50% ★ ★ ★

Post by GodOfTravel Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:21 am

✓ Over 1100 successful transactions since 2013.

✓ Honest, reliable and with your safety as priority.

✓ Genuine and friendly vendor, with excellent support and customer satisfaction.

CHECK OUT MY VOUCHES IN THE POST BELOW

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

We value our customers highly and you can expect to be treated like family, in a professional manner, where your safety is highly regarded.

✈ FAQ

[HOTELS / FLIGHTS / CRUISES]

Q: What is the price for your services?
A:
55% of the retail price on cruises (i.e trip cost: $2000 - Our price: $1100)
45% of the retail price on flights (i.e trip cost: $2000 - Our price: $900)
35% of the retail price on hotels (i.e stay cost: $2000 - Our price: $700)
§ How to book:

1.Capture screenshot of the hotel booking/cruise booking/flight booking/supercar booking you want
2.Upload the screenshot on Gyazo, anony.ws or anonfiles.com or similar.
3.Send me the link for your screenshot.
4.Provide passenger details :
First name:
Middle name:
Last name:
DOB :
Passport number:
Nationality:​
Q: What is the minimum amount of nights I have to book a room for?
A: The minimum is 3 nights.

Q: What is the minimum amount of passengers I can book flights for?
A: Unfortunately you need to have minimum 2 passengers. With each ticket costing a minimum $650.

Q: What is the minimum retail price I can book your services for?
A:
The minimum is $1000 per hotel room
The minimum is $1300 for two flight passengers
The minimum is $2000 per cruise booking

Q: What is the minimum quality hotel you can book?
A: Minimum is 4 stars, we might do 3 stars as well depending on their price.

Q: How do I confirm a booking that has been done through you?
A: You call directly to the hotel, or to the airline or cruise company that is responsible for your tickets.

Q: What do I need to do upon check-in?
A: Give them your passport/id, hotels will also ask for a deposit, this can be made by cash. The deposit is for mini-bar or in-room dining consumption.

Q: How far in advance can I book your services?
A: Up to 4 months in advance. Please note that we do all bookings that travel early before those who travel later. Hopefully you understand the reason why. However, the benefit with booking early is that you get to keep the price even if it would increase later on.

Q: Do you care about my safety? How is it done, and why is your service better?
A: You will never have to worry about your safety when making your booking with us. We have a legitimate corporation, using B2B management systems to create itineraries. It's very advanced, but in the end the hotel, airline or whatever service you use, will keep the money.

Q: Does your services include credit card fraud?
A: No, this is however the case with other vendors. They can provide your confirmation within hours, or a few days, that's how you know. But they come and go, because eventually it stops working for them. We have been operational for over 10 years, several years on deepweb already. It generally take 5-14 days before we can provide a confirmation.

GodOfTravel
GodOfTravel
VIP
VIP

Deals Completed Deals Completed : 143
Deals Escrowed Deals Escrowed : 138

Back to top Go down

★ ★ ★ Exclusive Hotel, Flight, Supercars for 30-50% ★ ★ ★ Empty Re: ★ ★ ★ Exclusive Hotel, Flight, Supercars for 30-50% ★ ★ ★

Post by GodOfTravel Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:21 am

Reserved for Vouches

Cheap Ass wrote:
I WILL VOUCH SO HARD FOR THIS GUY!!!

I'M TAKING MY GIRLFRIEND TO BALI THANKS TO HIM!!!

I have to admit I was a bit skeptic because of another forum I'm on and they are really negative about any good deal and they said to not do it.

But then I asked the Admin for escrow so!
ALWAYS USE ESCROW!! What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face 

BTW THANKS @ADMIN!!

It was a €10K holiday with hotel and first class business seats, this guy made our dream come true for only a little more than €4K!!!!

he said it could take up to 10 days, guess what after 3 days he sends me the vouchers!! omg !!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

I can't express how happy I am, immediately checked my booking with both airlines AND hotel, they both confirmed!!!!

THIS GUY IS TAKING HIS GIRL TO BALI BITCHESS!!!

no but seriously man thank you so much!! flower flower flower flower flower 
I'm going to get you so many customers!!! might even resell this amazing service!!!

THANK YOUUU!!!! jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor

bountyhunter wrote:sorry brooooo, i forgot to put my vouch here

So I ordered a trip to Tokyo and got hotel and flight voucher in 3 or 4 days
called to confirm and everything checks out

leaving in 2 days for 3 day holiday!

bountyhunter wrote:
   I just order GodOfTravel a little small flight, under his minimum (which he does not write down on here). This vendor is very responsive and enthusiastic. He helped me choose another airlines for my client, sent me code within 3 hours of working. But unfortunately, wrong info was made, but he fixed it all!!!!

This guy is new here give him a chance everybody. I had told him to use Physical Package for better trust and please give him some vouches @ladyunder85 @darkleimi

ladyunder85 wrote:

First Update:

Yesterday i booked flight with GodOfTravel. I must say, I'm very pleased with his effort, communication and fast work. I got the codes and tickets in less that 3hours! For now I can say only good thing about his work and him. If everything goes smooth I'll work with him in future!

Departure is on 18th August, so I will post another update when my clients take off and one when they'll return.
   For now, everything is wonderful and hope it stays that way!
  GodOfTravel wonderful work, thumps up for you Wink

m4n0hm4n123 wrote:

You've got to give credit to him. I was panicked because i had a flight to get onto in 1 day and i hadn't booked it yet. I tried a couple of vendors yet they all either didn't respond or weren't able to provide the service. I then stumbled upon GodOfTravel.
   Too good to be true they say?
   2 hours i had my E-Ticket right in front of me with the booking confirmed on their website.
   I have yet to land but will update this.

TOP NOTCH Vendor!
ladyunder85 wrote:

*VOUCH FOR @GodOfTravel*​

Hey guys,

made booking with @GodOfTravel and my costumer arrived safe and sound without any problems!!
   unfortunately my client didn't report how flight was going. @GodOfTravel hope you are not too angry.

Vendor is awesome, fast work, good communication, very helpful.... will work with him in future! Keep up the good work!
m4n0hm4n123 wrote:

Finally, ive got time to leave a review this vendor deserves!

Wow, this guy. I had a flight in 2 days. Without a blink GodOfTravel managed to book me a flight with immediate communication and no problems.
   Who else could book a flight that close to time and not ignore you  like the rest do?
   Used his service then and will use him till the end. Thanks for the flight man!

M4n04m4n

ladyunder85 wrote:

Hey guys,

I vouch for @GodOfTravel. Has 2 bookings with him, all passenger traveled without any problems! Communication is very good, he is responsive, helpful.

Recommended!!

EyeSeeYou wrote:

REVIEW:

I'm dividing this review into two parts. One before check-in/boarding and one after the trip.

Part 1

Wow is all I have to say thus far. After trying to get in touch with a number of vendors, some of whom have been constantly offline and some who were not able to go through with the booking, it came as a refreshing surprise to see such a professional and helpful vendor.

we spoke about my trip and I sent him across the flight and hotel details. He gave me a specific time-frame as to when I'd get the flight tix + hotel confirmation without any mucking around. Went ahead and made the listing on the market which I proceeded to buy. Within a few minutes, my flight info was delivered to me. Checked on the airline website and absolutely perfect. About 15 mins after that, the hotel confirmation comes through which I'll check in a few hours but have no doubt will be up to scratch.

Here I was looking for vendors and being made to wait hours and days on end just for them to get back to me about my order and hearing excuses etc, and then GodOfTravel happens and everything is booked within the span of an hour. What more can I want.

Needless to say, 1st impressions have been absolutely amazing. Hopefully it continues down the line and I have a good trip.

Will update with the concluding part after I return from my holiday.....
niswar wrote:

below lines two from @EyeSeeYou coz same thing happen with me

1st i have placed order with him but that time i was littil bit hurry and he was on to it but i requested for refund which he refunded with out any issue so that thing make me to think that he is great guy

then i start talking with other vendors but all of them refuse to take my route then i have decided to talk to him again today
   BUT what he did he made booking without any issue and i even did`t pay him before he send me screenshot in 2hours without asking for money that thing was amazing for me coz no one will do that i appreciate his trust

SO here come the main Part i will say this guy is great and PRO in his work

brahmsss wrote:

HELLO EVERYONE Smile Smile Smile Smile

Just A quick REVIEW for our bud: GodOfTravel !

first ) GETS NO SLEEP, is ALWAYS connected 🆒

second ) WORKS UNDER SURPRISING TIME FRAMES🆒

third ) WOULD BOOK A ONE STAR HOTEL IN PYONGYANG, NORTH KOREA :rolleyes::rolleyes:

four ) has PATIENT, PROFESSIONNAL communication Smile

TO BE CONTINUED MATE!! Wink

EyeSeeYou wrote:

CONCLUDING PART OF MY REVIEW

The check-in for the flight was a breeze. It was such a non-event that it's not even worth mentioning here. Just one more check-in amongst the hundreds others happening all around. And that's EXACTLY how you want it.

Next part - The hotel : Absolutely fantastic experience again. No mess, no fuss. Goto the counter, give my details to the cheerful receptionist and take my room keys. Just how I wanted. The only issue I faced for the first day was the hotel router was on the blink and I couldn't use the internet for about 15-20 hours. However, received free vouchers to the bar for my entire stay as a compensation and couldn't be happier.

During checkout, just dropped my keys into the box, say goodbye and off I go. Everything was paid for and I did not have to pay a penny extra for anything at all. Can you beat that?

The check-in for the flight back was again a non-event. And this time, I did not have those apprehensive thoughts at the back of my mind anymore. You see, by now, I had realized that I found the one seller who can take care of all my travel needs going forward and in a manner which would leave you delighted at the speed, efficiency and reliability of it all.

To sum it up... GodOfTravel is the guy you goto when all other options have closed on you and every other seller has given up / started ignoring you / disappeared / umpteen other reasons. And once you do, you will never have any other reason to go anywhere else for all your travel needs.

I know I don't.
butterflyskeletons wrote:

After about 8 days of waiting on people whom are burnt out or not interested in booking flights anymore, I now have a flight booked with GodOfTravel. It was refreshing to have consistent communication in order to get to this point. The flight was ordered in under 1 hour; seemed to be 30 minutes. The contact person with GodOfTravel was very patient in explaining to me my options for such a last minute booking. I will update accordingly upon the client reaching her destination. Looking forward to her check in.

juliewriw wrote:

Review part 2
   To continue my comments on GodOfTravel services , customers took flight and were checked in at the hotel without any problems. I am VERY happy with the service offered by GodOfTravel. You must try it if you travel ! The last part will be on my return in five days .
sentientnotiphone wrote:

made a few more successful orders with team GodOfTravel and of course they all went with out a hitch. Rarely do i use vendors for a special event like birthday or somthing because if it gets canceled it ruins the whole day... I have no quams about using him for such events because of how solid the bookings are.
krustybuyer wrote:

@GodOfTravel has been really helpful with booking a hotel with a client. His support is extremely friendly and quick to respond. Hotel has been booked and will leave a review after I have checked-in. Everything looks good so far!

niswar said: ↑

thanks all my 3 orders has be received and given to client everything is going well with @GodOfTravel placing more order day after tomorrow i would like to say @GodOfTravel saved my ass Very Happy
Quex0t3 wrote:

Made an urgent booking with @GodOfTravel . Though confusing to have to talk to both him and support, they were pretty much contactable along the way even when they were very busy with other orders. Second flight i wanted wasnt available but support helped on that as well, now waiting for client to check-in, hope it goes well along with the return! But from what ive experienced, @GodOfTravel is a good vendor. Thanks mate
GodOfTravel
GodOfTravel
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

★ ★ ★ Exclusive Hotel, Flight, Supercars for 30-50% ★ ★ ★ Empty Re: ★ ★ ★ Exclusive Hotel, Flight, Supercars for 30-50% ★ ★ ★

Post by Admin Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:22 am

STICKY UNTIL 16/08/2016

GodOfTravel is a trusted member of this community.
Vouches from the old forum imported to your thread as requested.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Deals Completed Deals Completed : 0
Deals Escrowed Deals Escrowed : 0

https://giftcardpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by macdaddy Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:23 am

PM'd. fingers crossed. Close booking
macdaddy
macdaddy
Veteran
Veteran

Deals Completed Deals Completed : 102
Deals Escrowed Deals Escrowed : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Zashuum Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:24 am

pm'ed u
Zashuum
Zashuum

Deals Completed Deals Completed : 44
Deals Escrowed Deals Escrowed : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by bountyhunter Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:24 am

intersting, I pmed u for more info.

bountyhunter
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by GodOfTravel Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:28 am

macdaddy wrote:PM'd. fingers crossed. Close booking

Zashuum wrote:pm'ed u

bountyhunter wrote:intersting, I pmed u for more info.

Messaged all of you!
GodOfTravel
GodOfTravel
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by bountyhunter Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:29 am

sorry brooooo, i forgot to put my vouch here

So I ordered a trip to Tokyo and got hotel and flight voucher in 3 or 4 days
called to confirm and everything checks out

leaving in 2 days for 3 day holiday!

bountyhunter
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by gc-seller Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:30 am

GodOfTravel wrote:
Gc-seller wrote:
GodOfTravel wrote:
Gc-seller wrote:How do you obtain these vouchers?
Legally or illegal?
The vouchers are 100000% legal, you will never have any problems with them!

Its great, glad to hear.
Since when you're doing this business?
since 2013  Embarassed

Good, I have to visit Istanbul, and want to stay at least a month there. Can you provide me voucher for hotel in Istanbul?
gc-seller
gc-seller

Deals Completed Deals Completed : 12
Deals Escrowed Deals Escrowed : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by GodOfTravel Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:31 am

Gc-seller wrote:
GodOfTravel wrote:
Gc-seller wrote:
GodOfTravel wrote:
Gc-seller wrote:How do you obtain these vouchers?
Legally or illegal?
The vouchers are 100000% legal, you will never have any problems with them!

Its great, glad to hear.
Since when you're doing this business?
since 2013  Embarassed

Good, I have to visit Istanbul, and want to stay at least a month there. Can you provide me voucher for hotel in Istanbul?

No problem man,

I can arrange vouchers for the flight and hotel.
When do u want to leave?
GodOfTravel
GodOfTravel
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum